- 07:52 Ticket #174 (Error in require) closed by
- Fixed in the 2.1 release. Thanks!
- 13:00 Ticket #175 (srfi.plt does not install cleanly due to error in info.ss) created by
- Upon trying to install this package from the shell, I get the error …
- 05:18 Ticket #174 (Error in require) created by
- When I require the package in 184.108.40.206 I get: > (require (planet …
- 09:03 Ticket #173 (require fails with errors) created by
- require fails with errors; require: unknown module: 'program setup-plt: …
- 15:40 Ticket #172 (Documentation links have red underline) closed by
- Fixed, thanks to Carl.
- 23:01 Ticket #172 (Documentation links have red underline) created by
- Need to figure out how to get Scribble to stop doing that.
- 13:51 Ticket #171 (cardinality) created by
- It would be nice to have the cardinality easily accessible
- 15:22 Ticket #170 (->BlockStatement called incorrect in #%try) created by
- #%try is buggy: it doesn't provide env to ->BS (define #%try …
- 12:01 Ticket #169 (Non numeric version) closed by
- Now version 1.1 supports this. The modules are named matrix-base.ss and …
- 11:06 Ticket #169 (Non numeric version) created by
- It would be nice to have a non-numeric version of these functions... just …
- 02:49 Ticket #168 (list-ref doesn't work) closed by
- 01:25 Ticket #168 (list-ref doesn't work) created by
- #lang scheme (require (prefix-in ra: (planet dvanhorn/ralist:1:2))) …
- 01:19 Ticket #167 (in-ra-list and for/ra-list) created by
- It would be nice to have a sequence combinator like `in-list' which …
- 00:31 Ticket #166 (list-length would be nice and a sequence interface) closed by
- Thanks Jay -- I added both features. Let me know if there's other stuff …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.