- 00:14 Ticket #161 (loading this package fails) closed by
- Fixed: changed "../class.ss" to "../class-iop.ss".
- 00:13 Ticket #134 (unable to install spgsql in 4.1.3 - required package not found) closed by
- Updated ryanc/macros; should be fixed now. (It was not actually a fatal …
- 08:28 Ticket #189 (Some SQL column types aren't recognised when parsing result data) created by
- Hi Jay, I'm updating Snooze to SQLite.plt 4.2. I'm getting problems …
- 10:54 Ticket #188 (Not a ticket for this component, but the request enhancement for the web ...) closed by
- This is fixed in SVN 15092.
- 07:38 Ticket #188 (Not a ticket for this component, but the request enhancement for the web ...) created by
- Hello! Sorry for this 'transit-request' post. Please move following …
- 11:39 Ticket #187 (magic in XQueryPointer signature) created by
- XQueryPointer defined w/ input parameters only It works fine, but it is …
- 22:40 Ticket #186 (Dracula errors on (just) + or - at REPL) created by
- Start Dracula (bug happens in both ACL2 and Modular ACL2) Go to the REPL. …
- 22:35 Ticket #185 (Modular ACL2 reacts poorly to mixing of "code" and exports) created by
- Open up the following in Modular ACL2, select the module m, and click …
- 22:57 Ticket #184 (modular acl2 unresolved import problem, useless error message) created by
- Running the following program in Modular ACL2 […] yields the following …
- 22:38 Ticket #183 (dracula rename export example from reference docs does not work) created by
- Here is (slightly modified) code from the 8.2 reference manual: […] …
- 21:21 Ticket #182 (example from docs defines MDistributive module twice (and MDistributeLists ...) created by
- Another bogosity in dracula docs: […]
- 21:18 Ticket #181 (example from docs declares IDistributeLists as a module) created by
- This is bogosity in the Dracula documentation […] If you are just …
- 11:31 Ticket #150 (quantile-from-sorted-data misdocumented) closed by
- Changed in Schematics svn. Fix will be included in the next version.
- 22:01 Ticket #180 (contract for `open' does not match documentation) created by
- The docs for `open' state that the function's contract is ((or/c …
- 14:23 Ticket #159 (Necesito Package PLAI) closed by
- Not a bug report.
- 08:05 Ticket #179 (c.plt fails to install correctly) created by
- I get on a REPL: > (require (planet dherman/c:3:1)) require: unknown …
- 17:49 Ticket #178 (wrong documented contract for check forms) created by
- The check forms documented in SchemeUnit? API all say that checks produce …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.