- 17:19 Ticket #189 (Some SQL column types aren't recognised when parsing result data) closed by
- I've fixed it in the upcoming version of sqlite.plt
- 17:05 Ticket #180 (contract for `open' does not match documentation) closed by
- Will be fixed in next version
- 03:40 Ticket #190 (Issue with docs tutorial with plt-scheme 4.2) closed by
- Typo in the docs, fixed in SVN. Will update in next release. Thanks!
- 23:58 Ticket #190 (Issue with docs tutorial with plt-scheme 4.2) created by
- I made the file site.ss and run.ss as described at the beginning of the …
- 00:14 Ticket #161 (loading this package fails) closed by
- Fixed: changed "../class.ss" to "../class-iop.ss".
- 00:13 Ticket #134 (unable to install spgsql in 4.1.3 - required package not found) closed by
- Updated ryanc/macros; should be fixed now. (It was not actually a fatal …
- 08:28 Ticket #189 (Some SQL column types aren't recognised when parsing result data) created by
- Hi Jay, I'm updating Snooze to SQLite.plt 4.2. I'm getting problems …
- 10:54 Ticket #188 (Not a ticket for this component, but the request enhancement for the web ...) closed by
- This is fixed in SVN 15092.
- 07:38 Ticket #188 (Not a ticket for this component, but the request enhancement for the web ...) created by
- Hello! Sorry for this 'transit-request' post. Please move following …
- 11:39 Ticket #187 (magic in XQueryPointer signature) created by
- XQueryPointer defined w/ input parameters only It works fine, but it is …
- 22:40 Ticket #186 (Dracula errors on (just) + or - at REPL) created by
- Start Dracula (bug happens in both ACL2 and Modular ACL2) Go to the REPL. …
- 22:35 Ticket #185 (Modular ACL2 reacts poorly to mixing of "code" and exports) created by
- Open up the following in Modular ACL2, select the module m, and click …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.