- 12:10 Ticket #192 (Support for working copy features) created by
- Hi, I don't know your email address so I'm communicating via bugs. I've …
- 12:02 Ticket #191 (SchemeUnit checks for syntax errors) created by
- Two checks: - fails if a macro expansion yields a syntax error - fails if …
- 17:19 Ticket #189 (Some SQL column types aren't recognised when parsing result data) closed by
- I've fixed it in the upcoming version of sqlite.plt
- 17:05 Ticket #180 (contract for `open' does not match documentation) closed by
- Will be fixed in next version
- 03:40 Ticket #190 (Issue with docs tutorial with plt-scheme 4.2) closed by
- Typo in the docs, fixed in SVN. Will update in next release. Thanks!
- 23:58 Ticket #190 (Issue with docs tutorial with plt-scheme 4.2) created by
- I made the file site.ss and run.ss as described at the beginning of the …
- 00:14 Ticket #161 (loading this package fails) closed by
- Fixed: changed "../class.ss" to "../class-iop.ss".
- 00:13 Ticket #134 (unable to install spgsql in 4.1.3 - required package not found) closed by
- Updated ryanc/macros; should be fixed now. (It was not actually a fatal …
- 08:28 Ticket #189 (Some SQL column types aren't recognised when parsing result data) created by
- Hi Jay, I'm updating Snooze to SQLite.plt 4.2. I'm getting problems …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.