Ticket #97 (closed task)
refactor implementation of environments
|Reported by:||dherman||Owned by:||dherman|
- Need a current-lexical-scope? parameter
- Need a contains-direct-eval? predicate for each function
- When current-lexical-scope? is false, must use explicit scope chain
- Features that affect current-lexical-scope?
- direct eval
- Implementation of eval will have to fake its environment
- PLT won't allow inheriting
- so implement with current-lexical-scope? set to false
- this fits with my (admittedly rude and obnoxious) "punish with and eval" implementation philosophy
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.