- 11:39 Ticket #187 (magic in XQueryPointer signature) created by
- XQueryPointer defined w/ input parameters only It works fine, but it is …
- 22:40 Ticket #186 (Dracula errors on (just) + or - at REPL) created by
- Start Dracula (bug happens in both ACL2 and Modular ACL2) Go to the REPL. …
- 22:35 Ticket #185 (Modular ACL2 reacts poorly to mixing of "code" and exports) created by
- Open up the following in Modular ACL2, select the module m, and click …
- 22:57 Ticket #184 (modular acl2 unresolved import problem, useless error message) created by
- Running the following program in Modular ACL2 […] yields the following …
- 22:38 Ticket #183 (dracula rename export example from reference docs does not work) created by
- Here is (slightly modified) code from the 8.2 reference manual: […] …
- 21:21 Ticket #182 (example from docs defines MDistributive module twice (and MDistributeLists ...) created by
- Another bogosity in dracula docs: […]
- 21:18 Ticket #181 (example from docs declares IDistributeLists as a module) created by
- This is bogosity in the Dracula documentation […] If you are just …
- 11:31 Ticket #150 (quantile-from-sorted-data misdocumented) closed by
- Changed in Schematics svn. Fix will be included in the next version.
- 22:01 Ticket #180 (contract for `open' does not match documentation) created by
- The docs for `open' state that the function's contract is ((or/c …
- 14:23 Ticket #159 (Necesito Package PLAI) closed by
- Not a bug report.
- 08:05 Ticket #179 (c.plt fails to install correctly) created by
- I get on a REPL: > (require (planet dherman/c:3:1)) require: unknown …
- 17:49 Ticket #178 (wrong documented contract for check forms) created by
- The check forms documented in SchemeUnit? API all say that checks produce …
- 18:59 Ticket #177 (First line blank -> broken indenting) created by
- If the first line in an ocaml file is blank, it appears that drocaml does …
- 17:49 Ticket #171 (cardinality) closed by
- Added in 4:0.
- 16:23 Ticket #176 (same name as another planet package - confusing version numbering) created by
- If this version is deprecated - please note it as such and remove the …
- 15:28 Ticket #170 (->BlockStatement called incorrect in #%try) closed by
- Fixed in 9:2.
- 07:52 Ticket #174 (Error in require) closed by
- Fixed in the 2.1 release. Thanks!
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.